Local Enterprise Sligo just announced one of the most important projects for all the small businesses in Sligo who want to start growing online.
You can get up to 2500 Euro for your project, or 50% of eligible expenditure (net of VAT).
This project is mostly for those in Sligo who wants to grow their eCommerce solution online. Usually, if you want to have a good eCommerce website, a pro one, you need to spend quite a few euros. And, once the website is ready, you have to start doing Search Engine Optimization – which is not free, and to pay Facebook and Google ads. So, normally, you have to spend somewhere between 3000 and 5000 Euro for your project.
So, are you eligible to get the money?
You need to be a small business based in Sligo County, with a limited online trading presence. You need to have less than 10 employees, and an annual turnover less than 2 million. Also, you need to be registered and trading for at least one year.
The vouchers can be used, according to Local Enterprise Sligo for:
- IT consultation
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
- Implementation of online payments or booking systems
- Purchase of internet-related software
- Purchase of online advertising ( this purchase cannot make up more than 30% of approved Voucher costs & can only be drawn down in one payment phase )
- Developing an app or multi-platform webpages
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy, i.e., Social Media Marketing
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity
Good to know is that “Own Labour” is not an eligible expense
If you need more details or want to get started just contact us